What is a Coupon ?
A Coupon code is a serial code necessary to play our games. You receive this code when you make a payment. Once you complete the payment process, you will receive a payment confirmation through your email address. After a short while you'll receive a second email that has the Coupon code. All you need to do with this is Copy & Paste into your account, as we'll explain in greater detail in the step by step guide. You can use the Coupon for any account, and the subscription period will begin only after it's applied and activated in your account.
If you are making a One Month purchase, you will get a separate Coupon each time you make a payment. If you are purchasing an Autorenewal Coupon, which is an automated renewal subscription, you'll receive an Autorenew Coupon the first month only. After you apply this coupon, your account will remain active and your card charged each month for $9.95 until you cancel the subscription.
A step by step guide for purchasing a Coupon
- Go to www.kru.com and click on 'Account Manager'.
- Click 'Coupon Shop'; or 'Go to Coupon Shop'
- Select game, payment method, and payment option. For Nexus TK and Dark Ages, you can choose between:
- Credit card/Paypal for One Month ($9.95) or Automatic Renewal,
- Or a check/money order for One Month ($10.95 including $1 processing fee).
- Shattered Galaxy has an extra option for check/money order which is $59.95 for one year. For this, you have to send in the UPC code from the retail box that you purchased Shattered Galaxy.
- Once payment is selected, click ‘Proceed’.
- Carefully read the Terms of Service and Licensing Agreement for Kru Interactive Games. If you agree to the terms, select ‘Yes’ and click ‘Proceed’
- If you have chosen ‘check/money order’ as the payment method, there’s an online order form to printout. You need to send this in with the payment.
- If you chose ‘credit card/Paypal’ as the payment method, there is an option to choose between the two at this stage.
- If by credit card, the screen will ask you for email and email confirmation. Once this is put in, then the credit card information must be put in. This email is where the Coupon will be sent to, so please make sure to type in a valid email that you use. The next 3 steps illustrated are for 3 different types of screen that you might be viewing at this stage.
- If you see a screen that says ‘EZIC Transaction’ at this stage, you should:
- click on the ‘EZIC Transaction’ Button
- Using your MC, Visa, Discover, or Amex, type in the card information including the 3 digit verification number.
- Fill in the billing address. You need to make sure to type in the billing address, not the mailing address. If it’s a foreign address, fill in as accurate as possible.
- Click ‘Process’.
- If at this stage you see a screen that says ‘Bibit Transaction’, you should:
- Type in your email address that you want to receive the coupon in, and confirm this email address
- Again, the address must be your billing address, and choose the appropriate country as well. A contact phone number must also be included.
- Click ‘Bibit Transaction’ once these steps are done.
- If the information seems correct, click on the card you want to use. You can choose from MC, Visa, Amex, or Diner’s Club.
- Type in the card number, expiration date, and the name of the card holder.
- Click Submit
- If you choose Paypal as the payment method, you can choose the option of using a major credit card, or use your Paypal account, if you have one.
- If using a credit card, click ‘Paypal Transaction’ :
- Click ‘Secure Checkout’
- Type in the Card type ‘Visa, MC, Amex, Discover’, and card information
- Type in the billing address.
- Type in the email address (coupon will be sent to this email) and contact number.
- Fill in the Security numbers you see on the screen.
- Click ‘Continue Checkout’.
- If using your Paypal account rather than your credit card, you need to log in and make the purchase transaction. Again, to be able to do this, you should already have a valid Paypal account setup with sufficient funds for the purchase transaction. For details on how to setup a Paypal account, go to www.paypal.com.
- This is the end of the purchase process. You will receive both the transaction confirmation email as well as the Coupon email. We strongly recommend you set your email setting to accept kru.com emails, as well as check the spam setting. Depending on the ISPs, the emails sent out by Kru Interactive might be filtered out by your ISP or your individual spam filter.
Setting up a new Account with the Coupon
- Once the coupon is received in email, you can then go to www.kru.com and click on ‘Account Manager’.
- Click ‘Create Account’, and copy and paste the coupon code in the field. Then click ‘Proceed’.
- Click ‘Make a New Account’
- Type in email address, email confirmation, and click ‘Make a New Account’.
- The screen will show the new account id ex) D73780, account password, and account status.
- You should now go back to www.kru.com and click on ‘Account Manager’, type in the account id and password, then fill in the personal profile information, which is important later for any customer support issues. Once this is filled in, you will be led to a security question and answer page. Please keep this information in a safe place for reference, as this will be necessary to provide information related to your account.
Renewing existing Account with the Coupon
- Once the coupon is received in email, go to www.kru.com and click on ‘Account Manager’.
- Click on ‘Go to Account Manager’
- Type in the Account ID and Password, then click ‘Log In’.
- Click on ‘Renew Account’
- Copy and Paste the Coupon Code, then click ‘Proceed’.
For additional information about Accounts, Coupons, and game related questions, please visit our Knowledge Base at our Support page.